"Pete-The Pretty Panda's Snorkeling Adventure!"

Hola Friends,

   Sorry I missed you last week. I can be forgetful at times. How have you guys and gals been? I hope the weather from wherever you are is treating you well. The weather in my town of Old San Juan has been awesome! It's been awesome for a long stretch lately. The kind of perfect weather for going to the beach. Which is exactly what I did with my friends last week. It was a hoot and a half for sure!
   We went to this Beach nearby called Escambron. Have you been? It's very much known for it's awesome beach and corals with fishes that are perfect for snorkeling. Thank goodness I had bought this awesome snorkeling mask from Amazon.com. Yes, it was one of the things I bought from that night of over shopping! I just kept this one. The rest has been returned and I've got money in the bank again. So all is well! Anyway, this mask is just so awesome. It's like an all in one mask with the breathing tube thingy attached to it. If you're ever wanting to buy a snorkeling mask, this is the one to get.
Here's the link of the mask: Awesome Snorkeling Mask
    I've never used a mask like this. It's so easy to wear and effective that my friends and I were fighting over who gets to use it next! Al the Koala got to use it first, because he won rock, paper, scissors. But when I finally got a turn to wear it, I stayed in the water for hours. I would've stayed for longer, but Al went in the water and asked for a turn. Such a party pooper. Just when I met a Fish Friend too! Of course, I  don't speak Fish, but I'm pretty good at guessing what other creatures are wanting to say. Like if a dog starts barking at you, you don't run. He's just trying to scare you. You back away slowly and run only when you're sure he's far away enough. Otherwise, he's gonna get you. And that is not going to be pretty.
    So this Fish was always just hanging by me. He wasn't scared at all. At first, I thought he was because he kept swimming off when I moved, but he also kept coming back whenever he lost me. Turns out he wanted me to follow him! He wanted to give me a tour of his home underwater. Now that's something a Pretty Panda like me couldn't do without the awesome snorkeling mask. I'd drown!
    I named my Fish Friend Fin. Catchy huh? Fin took me to the reefs where he and his family lived. I saw lots of cool stuff including a sunken boat! How cool is that! It was kind of scary a little bit because I didn't know what was in it. But I got over it as soon as Fin got the rest of his Family and Friends to come out and play. I think the boat was actually their home. Their were all sorts of Fish in and around the boat. There were little ones, and big ones, and ones that looked a little odd. They all seemed so happy. That's why I didn't want to leave the water. I mean I was playing with my Fish friends on an underwater boat. Wouldn't you not want to leave too? Sadly, I did have to be fair and give the awesome snorkeling mask to Al. After all, Pretty Pandas are kind and fair. Even when we really don't want to be.
   Having said that, I still had an amazing adventure. More importantly, so did my friends. I can't wait to go back there and visit my Fish Friend Fin. It'd be so much easier if I lived on a boat, but maybe a floating one. Who knows maybe someday that will happen for me. For now though, I'll just stick with my awesome snorkeling mask. Let me know if you end up getting one. We can be snorkeling buddies!

Until Next time Friends!
Smiles All Around,
Pete-The Pretty Panda
Pretty Panda Shirts


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Pete-The Pretty Panda" looks for The Best Burger

"Pete- the Pretty Panda" Meets a New Friend

"Pete- The Pretty Panda Goes To Ireland"